We hope that these will help ensure that the services, information and products you might gain through your use of Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network will be second to none. By using Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network, you are agreeing to these terms.
This Website offers you several ways to identify and locate service providers, including advertisements for said service providers, a searchable directory of service providers, or third-parties. The decision to hire a service provider must be carefully made and based on your own judgment and evaluation of that service provider. If you disagree with these terms and services, please do not use Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network.
Trademark application for Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network’s name www.Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network.com has been made and registration of that trademark is pending. This website (the “Website”) is a service made available by Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network LLC its partners, affiliates or subsidiaries (“Provider”). This Website provides general information about services and businesses located in Bend and Central Oregon to connect them with users that need them. None of our customer service representatives are licensed contractors, builders or other licensed service providers – they do not provide legal advice and neither does www.Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network.com.
This Website is only one source of information among the many that are available. You may wish to consider multiple sources in order to make an informed service provider selection decision. You are solely responsible for making a selection of a service provider and determining whether the information you obtain through your use of this Website is suitable for your purposes.
The release and security of any sensitive or confidential information transmitted by you to any service provider is your sole responsibility.
LINKS. Certain links on this web site lead to resources located on servers that are not maintained by Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network or under its control. Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network is not responsible for the contents of any such referenced websites or for the availability of access to such websites. No endorsement. The inclusion on this Website of any link to another website or any reference to any product or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Although the information on this Website is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Website are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Website is void where prohibited.
“Client” / “User” / “Client User” means the individual or entity that uses the Service Offerings via Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network.com
“Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network”, “Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network.com”, “we”, “us” or “our” means Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network LLC and our affiliates.
“Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network” means the online or printed service directory that lists partners and/or service providers that may offer services and/or products.
“Review Guidelines” means the policies applicable to reviews submitted to Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network which can be viewed here (#6. Reviews).
“Sensitive of Confidential Information” refers credit or debit card numbers; personal financial account information; Social Security numbers; passport numbers; driver’s license numbers or similar identifiers; employment, financial or health information, including any information subject to regulations, laws or industry standards designed to protect data privacy and security, such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
“Service Offerings” means those products, services, digital assets, or applications that are listed on or offered by Service Providers on Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network.
“Service Providers” are partners, service providers and other individuals or entities that that list or provide the Service Offerings on Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network.
“Service Provider Content” means all content, including without limitation, language, data, information, and images, provided through or disclosed by use of Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network, whether by us, our customers or other users of Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network. Service Provider Content does not include Your Content.
“Third-Party Products/Services” means products and professional services that are provided by third parties which may interoperate with or be used in connection with any Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network products/services.
“Third-Party Sites” means third-party websites linked from within or accessed through Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network.
“You” or “your” means the person or entity using Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network, whether you are a partner, Service Provider, Client, customer, or user.
“Your Content” means all content, including without limitation, language, data, information, and images, provided through or disclosed by Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network, by you.
- Access to Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network
We will provide you access to useCascade Sotheby’s Golden Network according to the terms of this Agreement. Certain parts of Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network may only be accessible to you if you are a Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network Service Provider or Client/User.
You may be required to select a username and you may not use a username that: (i) belongs to someone else, (ii) impersonates another person, (iii) is misleading, (iv) violates any intellectual property or other proprietary rights, (v) is vulgar or offensive, (vi) that uses ‘Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network’ as all or part of it, unless we provide express permission to do so, or (vii) that we reject, which we may choose to do in our discretion. All information you provide in your profile must be accurate. If you believe your access to or use of Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network has been breached, compromised, or unauthorized, notify us immediately at Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network@gmail.com.
We can remove or discontinue all or a portion of the Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network listing/s (including, without limitation, Service Providers or Service Offerings) at any time, without notice, in our discretion. We can choose which Service Providers or Service Offerings to promote, and we can also choose how we want to promote them, if at all. Provision of Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network does not mean we endorse, support or warrant the/any Service Provider or Service Offerings.
- Your Conduct and Content
- Acceptable Use. You may use Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network to provide or learn information about Service Providers, Service Offerings and to submit reviews, solely in compliance with this Agreement. You may not (directly or indirectly) use Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network with content, or in a manner that:
- is confidential, proprietary or discloses Sensitive Information;
- discloses or solicits the private information of any person;
- is threatening, abusive, harassing, stalking, or defamatory;
- is deceptive, false, misleading or fraudulent;
- is invasive of another’s privacy or otherwise violates another’s legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity);
- contains vulgar, obscene, indecent or unlawful material;
- infringes a third party’s intellectual property right(s);
- publishes, posts, uploads or otherwise distributes any software, music, videos, or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy/publicity) unless you have all necessary rights and consents to do so;
- uploads files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another person’s computer;
- downloads any file that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in that way;
- falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or proprietary designations, labels of the origin or source of software, or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- restricts or inhibits any other user of Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network from using and enjoying our website;
- harvests or otherwise collects information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- damages, disables, overburdens or impairs any Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network website or interferes with any other party’s use of Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network;
- violates the usage standards or rules of an entity affected by your use, including without limitation, any ISP, ESP, or news or user group (and including, by way of example, and not limitation, circumventing or exceeding equipment use rights and restrictions and/or location and path identification detail);
- is legally actionable between private parties; and/or
- is in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Termination, Suspension and/or Notice of Violations. We may immediately terminate or suspend use of Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network and/or remove a Service Offering, at any time without notice, for actual or suspected violations of the terms contained in this Section 3 (Your Conduct and Content). This right is in addition to those other rights of suspension and removal that we otherwise have under this Agreement.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in our sole discretion, suspend the access or terminate the accounts of users who violate others’ intellectual property rights.
d. Our Use of Your Content. You grant to us all rights, licenses and permissions necessary to display, reproduce, disseminate and otherwise use Your Content in connection with Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network. We may edit or remove Your Content at any time at our sole discretion.
- Use by Clients/Users
- Use by Service Providers
Only Service Providers that are appropriately licensed in their field of employment, or that are bonded and insured (if a license is not required) can claim or upload a listing on this Website. Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network assumes no liability for status of basic or upgraded listings in regards to the license status of providers. If you are listed as a Service Provider, we also expect that the Service Offerings and communication you provide are done so with good quality and in a timely, professional and workmanlike manner. We may remove you as a Service Provider or remove a Service Offering at our discretion, at any time, without notice to you. One of the reasons we might remove you as a Service Provider is if we determine that you are not responsive, or are not delivering the quality work we highly encourage. Submitting your information as a Service Provider does not guarantee you will be listed on Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network or promoted by us.
Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network may permit you to post reviews about a Service Provider or Service Offering you have personally used within the past 60 days. If you submit a review, you agree that we may post all or a portion of the content of your review, along with your name/alias and the date of the review. We reserve the right to edit, remove or decline to post any review, at any time, at our own discretion. We are not responsible for the content of the reviews, whether or not we reviewed or edited the content.
In an effort to maintain fair, accurate and useful reviews, you are required to follow the following ‘Review Guidelines’, with respect to all reviews submitted:
- The content of your review should be in compliance with this Agreement, including without limitation, Section 3 (‘Your Conduct and Content’).
- Your review should be truthful and submitted in good faith in compliance with these Review Guidelines and this Agreement.
- Limit your review to relevant feedback about the Service Provider or Service Offering, based on actual experience with the Service Provider or Service Offering.
- Submit only one review per Service Offering, unless further evaluation results in a change to the already submitted review.
- If you are the Service Provider, or a competitor of the Service Provider, you must disclose your role and affiliation.
- When submitting your review, do not impersonate another person or entity.
- Your review may not be threatening, abusive, defamatory, deceptive, misleading, fraudulent, harassing, invasive of another’s privacy; and it must not contain vulgar, obscene or indecent material, infringe a third party’s intellectual property right(s), or violate any other laws and/or regulations.
- Your review may not be provided to advertise or solicit other business.
- ‘Service Success’ stories
Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network reserves the right to review and publish ‘Service Success’ stories at their sole discretion. Submission of a ‘Service Success’ story to Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network.com does not imply that the story will in fact be published on Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network. By submitting a ‘Service Success’ story to Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network the author is granting permission to Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network to publish the said story, be it online or in print, that the information provided within is truthful and accurate and that Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network can use and publish the story in any manner that they see fit. Only Service Success stories from business conducted within the last 60 days (with evidence provided thereof) may be considered for publication/inclusion. Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network reserves the right to contact the businesses in question to verify authenticity and request proof of and date of service for legitimacy and accuracy.
- Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network Proprietary Rights
You are not granted a license to any software by this Agreement. Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network products are protected by intellectual property laws, they belong to and are the property of us and we retain all ownership rights to them. Our registered business name includes, but is not limited to: Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network.com, redmonddirectory.com, portlandordirectory.com and sistersdirectory.com (which we may update at any time without notice to you), and you may not use any of these without our prior written permission. Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network holds the rights and permissions to use the images/photographs of Bend, Oregon uploaded by us, on this website or we have been granted permission to use by the individual or entity that maintains the rights to said images. Use of these photographs/images without express written permission from Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network is prohibited.
- Term and Termination
- This Agreement is in effect for as long as you use Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network.
- Termination and Suspension. We may terminate this Agreement and/or suspend your access to Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network immediately if you: (i) violate any of the terms of this Agreement, (ii) use Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network in a way which has or may negatively reflect on or affect us, our prospects or our customers, or (iii) if we determine it to be necessary or desirable at our sole discretion. We are not obligated to provide you with any of Your Content used in connection with Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network after termination. Termination or expiration of this Agreement shall not cause your subscription or partner agreement to be terminated, if one exists.
- Your Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that: (i) your participation in Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network will not conflict with any of your existing agreements or arrangements, (ii) you have sufficient rights to share all Your Content with us for our use and with other users of Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network, and (iii) that the Service Offerings and Your Content does not violate or constitute the infringement of any intellectual property right, right of privacy, right of publicity or other proprietary right. If you are a Service Provider, you further represent and warrant that you have all sufficient rights and permissions to offer and provide the Service Offerings.
- Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network Disclaimers; Warranties
DISCLAIMER OF CURRENCY, ACCURACY OR QUALITY. Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network makes no guarantee as to the currency, accuracy or quality of information published and/or archived on this Website, nor will Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network accept any responsibility for other organizations, businesses and private persons that provide information on this web site. All information on this website regarding services/products and provided by Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network is subject to change without notice. Reasonable efforts are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all information provided here, but Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network is not responsible for misprints, out-of-date information or errors. Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Service Provider Content and Your Content at any time without prior notice but does not guarantee that any existing errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected. Companies and service providers may provide information or content to this Website, which Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network does not verify, validate or confirm. A possibility exists that information published on Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network could include inaccuracies or errors. A possibility also exists that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made by third parties to Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network information. Before relying on any representation made in any Service Provider listing or advertisement, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct. We do not endorse any particular service or provider and make no representation, guarantee or warranty (express or implied) as to the legal ability, competence, quality or reliability of any services provided by any of these Service Providers.
WARRANTY INFORMATION. Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network uses reasonable care in publishing its directory listings however, Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network does not guarantee their accuracy or completeness. The references and descriptions of products or services within www.Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network.com are provided “as is” with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Website is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network. Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network assumes no liability for any loss or damages including any consequential damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network whether arising in contract, negligence or otherwise or any consequential damages of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website or of any of the products and/or services described herein.
- No Indirect Damages. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES.
- Service Offerings, Third Party Sites and Products. CASCADE SOTHEBY’S GOLDEN NETWORK DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO SERVICE OFFERINGS, THIRD-PARTY SITES AND THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS THAT YOU USE. OUR LICENSORS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ABSENT YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, WE WOULD NOT PROVIDE CASCADE SOTHEBY’S GOLDEN NETWORK.COM TO YOU FOR USE.
- Amendment; No Waiver. We may update and change any part or all of this Agreement at our sole discretion at any time without notifying any outside parties, be they Service Providers or Clients/Users. The updated Agreement will become effective upon posting. When we change this Agreement, the “Last Modified” date above will be updated to reflect the date of the most recent version. We encourage you to review this Agreement periodically. If you do not agree with a modification to this Agreement, you should not use Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network.
- Relationship of the Parties. Both you and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of this Agreement.
- Authority. Each party represents and warrants to the other that it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and that it is binding upon such party and enforceable in accordance with its terms.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Cascade Sotheby’s Golden Network.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time however we reserve the right to remove your /your company information from our website at our own discretion. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.